Stress Busting Foot Bath | Self-Care Tips: Blog 7
This one is a special blog post. Before you start your 'at home' Self-Care Sunday Pedicure, have you got your new pedicure set from our shop ? ;)
Let's get your tired feet into a beautiful bath soak you can make at home.
You can if you like add some essential oils to change the scent but I'll leave that to you to decide.
Highly recommend this pamper session!
Stress-Busting Foot bath
Any mix of dried herbs:
Or use an Essential Oil of your choice - about 10 drops added to the water.
Bath salts or magnesium salts (about half a cup) would be of benefit as well.
- Place 100g of the herb mix in 2 litres of warm water in a pan.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes
- Remove from the heat, leave for an hour and strain
- Reheat the water before use - here you can add salts if you like.
- Add into a large basin - bucket or washing up bowl - add more warm water if required.
- Plunge your feet in and soak for as long as you like!
Relax and enjoy - cuppa, herbal tea, wine ... I'll leave that decision to you.
For more awesome Self-Care tips - download them here and get 10% off your purchase.
Relax | Rejuvenate | Rebalance