Sensational Boho Kimono Robes - 6 Styling Tips
Check out our range of Boho Kimono robes instore.
Choose from satin, cotton or cotton/polyester mixes. Short and long, floral, abstract prints and shapes. These are a stylish addition to your wardrobe any season of the year.
You can dress them up for an evening out - add them over a silk or satin slip dress with a pair of heels. Place them over our denim and wear as a coat or light layer when out and about, whilst looking on trend and super boho chic.
When it comes to versatile outerwear, you just can’t go wrong with a kimono jacket.
They can also be worn as a long boho beach dress over your swimwear from beach, to bar, to lunch by the pool. A sheer polyester version can look just gorgeous as a throw over boho kimono.
Featuring the flowing silhouette, they are truly flattering and versatile if you know how to style it in the right way.
Styling Boho Kimono Robe tips
- Pair solid colours with Kimono Robes and Jackets over the top
- Embrace Monochrome i.e. black and or white to look taller and slimmer
- Style a Boho Kimono Jacket with flared or baggy jeans for a boho look
- Wear with Jeans - on it's own of place a cami top underneath
- Tie your Kimono jacket robe at the waist to accentuate a high waist - very flattering.
- Wear a short kimono jacket for a styled longer shirt look for work
- Use a bathrobe!
Boho is our store style. Enjoy a Boho Lifestyle and find all your boho dresses, boho kimono robes, boho shirts and tops and boho clothing and accessories here at Self Care Emporium.
Boho Clothing Shop